• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

NEED HELP! Skin lightening/Lip lightening!!

Goldengyal✨

May 1, 2018
Hey guys!!, when it comes to skin lightening I’m a complete newbie lol so basically I want to lighten my face 3 shades my natural colour is a deep caramel or gold u could say. I’ve been using the ordinary lactic acid 10% for 4weeks. And I have the neoprosone with vit C gel, I haven’t used the neoprosone just yet because I want to know if it’s time that I use it or if I need to switch up. For My morning routine: I wash with oatmeal/milk mix( my skin is oily/acne prone) every other day I use dr.bronners peppermint Castile soap. After washing i tone with witch hazel then moisturize with olive oil. Night time: wash with peppermint or oatmeal tone with witch hazel spot treat with Benzoyal peroxide on the areas w no benz I use lactic acid then I moisturize w Moroccan oil or sea buckthorn oil. I want to start lightening but I have acne prone skin and I need to keep using my bezoyl peroxide at night, so I don’t know like how to implement the neoprosone into my regimen. And I also would like any recommendations for skin lightening on face any other creams and if y’all ever used neoprosone w vit C.

AS FOR LIPS recently my lips used to be a brownish pink colour and now the top and bottom lips are both black btw I don’t smoke and I use a lip balm w spf 15. I tried the natural lip lightening route like lip scrub potatoes etc but nothing’s helped so far. So If y’all have any advice it will be much appreciated!!! Thanks

Ozi

May 10, 2018
I used carotone bsc on my lips every night before bed and washed off in the morning.

Ceecee

Feb 7, 2018
I use carowhite soap on my lip ,leave it for a min and den wash off then apply my caro and clinic clear mix that I use for my body I rub it on my lips, now I have a very sexy pinklips.

Ozi

May 10, 2018
I use carowhite soap on my lip ,leave it for a min and den wash off then apply my caro and clinic clear mix that I use for my body I rub it on my lips, now I have a very sexy pinklips.
How many times do u apply it
And what about eating and drinking,wont u consume the chemical whiles eating?

Ceecee

Feb 7, 2018
How many times do u apply it
And what about eating and drinking,wont u consume the chemical whiles eating?
I only apply at night time when im done with my night shower and about to go straight to bed I just apply lightly and sleep . only at night time after dinner and everything eatable

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elvinplawl