• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Green Peeling Oil - My Review and Result

Lala18

Apr 17, 2016
As you guys already know , i don't usually lighten my body because i thought it wasn't dark to me. So i decided to experiment with green peeling oil just to test it out, well i was surprised and it turns out that my skin is actually much darker than i thought and not light at all.

The Green Peeling Oil I Used
green peeling oil.jpg

I used the pink bella world green peeling oil that i bought from ebay, there are so many green peeling oil and it is hard to find the genuine one but pink bella world had tons of good review and i decided to purchase it.

Green Peeling Oil Ingredients: Propylene, glycolic acid, Saccharum, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Multifruit Acid Extract, Salicylic Acid.

I did the green peeling oil on my leg and this is the result.

green peeling oil.png

As it turns out, my body is not as light as i thought it was and i can go much lighter if i just do chemical peels and use skin lightening creams.

How to use green peeling oil
  • I used the peel 3 days in a row and stopped application and my skin started peeling within 3 days later.
  • I was moisturizing the skin a lot and using different oils on the skin.
  • I avoided rubbing or scrubbing the area.
  • I was only using dove mild soap on face and body.
  • I rubbed sunscreen on the skin gently whenever i go out.
  • To speed up the process i soaked my leg in Epsom salt.

I plan to do a full body peel next month and i will report to you guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

ClassyLady

Apr 17, 2016
I made my own green peeling because i don't trust all this brand and i got good result with it

JayJay

Apr 17, 2016
My skin is starting to finally lighten but my feet won't even show little result, i am thinking about using green peeling oil on it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AntonPoemn