• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Glytone Skin Care Talk and Review

Jennifer23

Apr 17, 2016
Glytone Skin Care line have been shown to give real and good results and their products are is to suite every skin type and it needs. Glytone skin care have established a solid skin care line and has thousands of good reviews on their products.
GLYTONE KP KIT SKIN CARE TALK.jpeg

The main ingredient in glytone skin care products is glycolic acid. Glycolic acid is a very powerful Alpha hydroxy acid. Glytone contains the perfect amount of glycolic acid to help to nourish and cleanse the skin. It also helps to treat skin conditions like acne, skin discoloration, rosacea, Keratosis Pilaris and wrinkles.

glytone exfoliating body wash.jpeg

The Glytone skin care line offers a range of products which includes sunscreen, vitamin c serum, Shampoo and facial cleansers.

List of Glytone Skin Care Products
  • Glytone Hydrating cream
  • Glytone Rejuvenating cream
  • Glytone Acne Treatment Lotion
  • Glytone Age-Defying anti-oxidant cream
  • Glytone Exfoliation Lotion
  • Glytone Age-Defying Vitamin C serum
  • GlytoneDark spot corrector
Glytone Exfoliating Body Lotion
glytone skin care talk exfoliating body lotion.jpg

Skin Care professionals do Glycolic Acid peels on patients to improve skin appearance and remove blemishes,the glytone skin care line makes this easier and faster and can be done at home with out any professional experience. Glytone has invented a line of glycolic acid products to correct a various skin conditions like hyperpigmentation, hypopigmentation, acne, wrinkles, keratosis Pilaris and fine lines.

Last edited by a moderator:

BBGirl

Apr 17, 2016
I' ve heard so many good reviews about their products, i would try them out soon.

MoniqueP

Apr 17, 2016
The body lotion works great but i can't pick a particular product they are all equally good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elvinplawl