• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Full Body Chemical Peel

PeachInside

Apr 17, 2016
I am doing another full body chemical peel with yellow peeling oil soon because i got a good result from the one i did the last time and i am still peeling in some part of my body. It has proven to be stronger than the green peeling oil. I will be very careful this time when i want to do the peel.
My result from last time.
full body chemical peel.png

Majority of the peeling has stopped except for a few flakes on my skin and i am also moisturizing the skin a lot to prevent it from darkening or getting PIH. The skin is so much lighter and smoother also. I tried to find other peels that i can use all over my body but they were not big enough or were to expensive.

Yellow Peeling Oil
full body chemical peel.jpg

Chemical Peel Ingredients: Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Tretinoin Double, Salicylic Acid.
I will pour it into a spray bottle for easier application and i just hope that i get my whole body this time when i am applying the peel.Full body chemical peels are hard to do and can be very exhausting too.

Reactions: Lushi

Lushi

Jan 21, 2018
I am doing another full body chemical peel with yellow peeling oil soon because i got a good result from the one i did the last time and i am still peeling in some part of my body. It has proven to be stronger than the green peeling oil. I will be very careful this time when i want to do the peel.
My result from last time.
View attachment 310

Majority of the peeling has stopped except for a few flakes on my skin and i am also moisturizing the skin a lot to prevent it from darkening or getting PIH. The skin is so much lighter and smoother also. I tried to find other peels that i can use all over my body but they were not big enough or were to expensive.

Yellow Peeling Oil
View attachment 309

Chemical Peel Ingredients: Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Tretinoin Double, Salicylic Acid.
I will pour it into a spray bottle for easier application and i just hope that i get my whole body this time when i am applying the peel.Full body chemical peels are hard to do and can be very exhausting too.
Can I use only glycolic acid for full body peel?

PeachInside

Apr 17, 2016
Yes as long as you use the right concentration and you are careful that it doesn't get to sensitive parts.

abhinavbhatt

Nov 30, 2020
India
www.studio6clinic.com
Chemical peels are cosmetic treatments that can be applied to the face, hands, and neck. They’re used to improve the appearance or feel of the skin. During this procedure, chemical solutions will be applied to the area being treated, which causes the skin to exfoliate and eventually peel off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elvinplawl