• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

dodo white up

Mar 8, 2018
So I ordered the dodo cream ,lotion and oil do I need to order a serum are any other lightening cream to go in it are can I just use the oil and cream and lotion together I have never used it before ?

sabah

Apr 4, 2018
So I ordered the dodo cream ,lotion and oil do I need to order a serum are any other lightening cream to go in it are can I just use the oil and cream and lotion together I have never used it before ?
what are the ingredient please?

Emma

Feb 9, 2018
Watch your skin well and skinbuild alot as dodo easily thins the skin and sometimes give stretchmarks and white patches to other people and don't use it with harsh soaps. The cream is stronger than the lotion... the lotion works without the oil but u can use it with the oil..... Don't use all three together....lotion + oil is enough

And please always watch your skin for any bad reactions as dodo products don't work for everyone....

sabah

Apr 4, 2018
I order clovate serum by mittchel ,and clinic oil, non of them contain KA, while the manufacture and the distributor list KA in the the ingredient

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avtoservis_ubon