• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Anybody EVER order from CatcyClassy or Imageisense?? Reminding me of Isis Pharmaceuticals.. Scam! SCAM! Scam!!!..

Phillychic1

Dec 26, 2017
Nashville
I just recently got off the message board with the customer service "rep" from Imageisense. She wasvery much abilging and helpful UNTIL I inquired about Paypal.. Hmmn. . They were offering up products that I found very interesting. Looking to amp up my lightening regime. .. Thing is, the site seems pretty sketchy. No real customer service phone numbers. No real way to track packages. No justifiable way of contact unless its through the Whatsapp!! All this caused me to be wayyy leary and VERY skeptical compounded... Anywho, ive been banned for asking too many questions about mail and money protections. Be on guard. Ve on guard!!! Any horror stories. Id love to hear.. Please and Thank yall!! #smh

VybzKartelFan

Nov 24, 2018
Www .CatchyClassy .com is Not A Scam At All. I have ordered and used their products before and They Do Work!

Last edited by a moderator:

Phillychic1

Dec 26, 2017
Nashville
Which ones? Ive gotten earfulls from folk who say thier products darkened thier skin. And these are seasoned lighteners... Not to mention the continuous bad reviews that are everywhere online...

VybzKartelFan

Nov 24, 2018
No I've Never Darkened from the ones that I used. I would hope these 'Seasoned Lighteners' Were using Sunscreen Everyday! I used a few of their products. The 60% Hydro Cream really worked on my lower body well. It will actually peel your skin it's so Strong! I also used their 100% Hydro Serum. It was working real good on my face. Made it really smooth no bumps. I even got comments on my Facebook page about my smooth light-skin! I stayed away from Mequinol because to me it Stinks. Smells like some old Gym Sweat Socks! Smh. Lol Right now I've gone Jamaican style like my Idol Vybz Kartel. So I'm not using their stuff at the moment. However I will be ordering More 60% Hydro Cream for my lower body soon.........

xoxoBabe

Apr 17, 2016
No I've Never Darkened from the ones that I used. I would hope these 'Seasoned Lighteners' Were using Sunscreen Everyday! I used a few of their products. The 60% Hydro Cream really worked on my lower body well. It will actually peel your skin it's so Strong! I also used their 100% Hydro Serum. It was working real good on my face. Made it really smooth no bumps. I even got comments on my Facebook page about my smooth light-skin! I stayed away from Mequinol because to me it Stinks. Smells like some old Gym Sweat Socks! Smh. Lol Right now I've gone Jamaican style like my Idol Vybz Kartel. So I'm not using their stuff at the moment. However I will be ordering More 60% Hydro Cream for my lower body soon.........
60% Hydroquinone :eek:

VybzKartelFan

Nov 24, 2018
60% Hydroquinone :eek:
I truly believe it's mostly lotion mixed with the Hydroquinone. It's probably really like 20%. I'm really getting good results with Jamaican Skin Bleaching practices so I doubt I'll need anything else anytime soon.

xoxoBabe

Apr 17, 2016
I truly believe it's mostly lotion mixed with the Hydroquinone. It's probably really like 20%. I'm really getting good results with Jamaican Skin Bleaching practices so I doubt I'll need anything else anytime soon.
Do you use it on your face too.

VybzKartelFan

Nov 24, 2018
Do you use it on your face too.
Yes at the time I was. I got some really good results too. Even my Mother asked me "Son what are you using on your skin"?! Lol But to be honest I've been thinking alot about going the natural route.

xoxoBabe

Apr 17, 2016
Yes at the time I was. I got some really good results too. Even my Mother asked me "Son what are you using on your skin"?! Lol But to be honest I've been thinking alot about going the natural route.
What natural products do you plan on using ?

Shai

Oct 1, 2021
I'm not really sure yet. It's really hard after using Hydroquinone for so long! I've tried Natural products before in the past and saw Zero results.
Is catchyclassy legit? Does the products work, what products did you use?.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elvinplawl