• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Sure White Gel

ReviewMama

Oct 1, 2017
Atlanta,GA
Back again guys, It is one of the many skin lightening gels that i have used until they changed their formula and it was not as effective as it was before, i also tried the sure white lotion but it was just a waste of money, the also made the sure white cream in a tube but it is not as strong as the sure white gel. The gel was able to lighten me almost 4 shades and it even peeled my skin sometimes. I used to mix it in caro white to reduce it potency and it worked well to lighten my body.
sure white.jpg

On the new package it says sure white strong toning gel 7 days formula

Sure White Gel Ingredients:water , propylene glycol, ascorbic acid, vitamin C, leukocyte extract, niacinamide, locust bean (ceratonia siliqua) gum, white lily (lilium candidum) extract, DMDM hydantoin, frgrance (parfum).

Pros of Sure White Gel
  • It is affordable.
  • It contains only natural ingredients.
  • It works very fast.
  • It is very effective.
Cons of Sure White Gel
  • They changed the formula.
  • It can cause blotches.
  • It might not work at all.
  • The tube is very small.
Another side effect of sure white gel is redness of the skin.

Ceecee

Feb 7, 2018
I just got the gel and the tinning lotion, I want to start using the both together for maintenance, cuz I've been using clinic clear for some months now and I don't wana lighten more the this anymore just want to maintain the shade I have now. I got 3shades lighter with clinic clear and carowhite mix

Ceecee

Feb 7, 2018
I just got the gel and the toning lotion, I want to start using the both together for maintenance, cuz I've been using clinic clear for some months now and I don't wana lighten more the this anymore just want to maintain the shade I have now. I got 3shades lighter with clinic clear

Naijababe

Apr 17, 2016
I just got the gel and the tinning lotion, I want to start using the both together for maintenance, cuz I've been using clinic clear for some months now and I don't wana lighten more the this anymore just want to maintain the shade I have now. I got 3shades lighter with clinic clear and carowhite mix
Reduce the number of days you are using your mix to maintain your current shade and use ordinary moisturizers on those days

Reactions: Ceecee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avtoservis_ubon