• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Review on G&G Teint Uniforme skin lightening Products

EbonyNY

Apr 17, 2016
New York
G&G Teint Uniforme skin lightening Products comes in a set of lotion,tube, cream and oil. The g&g lightening cream tube is not that popular due to the result that the cream can give. The cream may work very fast on some skins and may work really slow for others. It depends on how thick the skin is or how well exfoliated the skin is.
gandg.jpg
gandg2.jpg

g&g3.jpg

G&g is made in Cote d'voire by a companycalle N.P gandour and they claim to produce natural skin care products. They seem to be working H cosmetics.

G and G Cream Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Stearyl Alcohol, Petrolatum (Paraffin), Paraffinum Ilquidum (Mineral Oil), Kojic Acid, Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi (Bearberry Extract), Isopropyl Myristate, Glyerin, 1% Octylmethoxycinnamate, A.H.A (Cltric, Glycolic, Lactic, Malic, Sallcylic, Tartaric Acids), Cyclomethicone, Sodium Metabisulfite, Fragrance (Parfüm), Simondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Gem Oil), Propylparaben, Cetyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Polysorbate 60, 0.5% Butylmethoxydlbenzoylmethane, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate, 3% D.S.N.56.

The main active in their products are: Kojic acid and aha acids

G&g is famous for it natural ingredients and the pale tone that it gives to the skin. It is not suitable for peoplewith really dark tone or people who are just starting to lighten their skin. It is strong that it makes the palm to peel. Results should set in about 3 weeks but should should start seeing the paleness setting in with 2 weeks of use. You should expect some peeling in the inital stage of use. It is not advisable to use anything with acid in it while using g&g to lighten the skin. The cream can also cause some irritation in the beginning but nothing major.

Pros of G&G Teint Uniforme skin lightening cream
  • It is affordable.
  • It contains only Natural skin lightening ingredients.
  • It lightens hard to lighten areas like the knee, elbow, toes, knuckles.
  • it contains SPF(Note additional spf should be used).
  • It is a strong skin bleaching cream.
  • it is highly effective for the appropriate skin tone.
  • It exfoliates and lightens.

Cons of G&G Teint Uniforme skin lightening cream.
These are side effects that might occur with the cream.
  • May cause rash or irritation in the beginning.
  • It is made in a shady company.
  • It may burn the skin when used carelessly.
  • it can cause embarassing peeling of skin.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tajena18

Apr 17, 2016
This is really nice, i would really like to hear more reviews of g and g cream.

Last edited by a moderator:

TannedBurnt

Apr 17, 2016
I tried g and g cream and it made skin very pale and i was peeling a lot but i eventually stop using it and i got tan again.

Esther

Nov 5, 2017
Am new here friends...I really want to whiten my skin can I use gng alone or mix with any other serum?

xoxoBabe

Apr 17, 2016
The g and g cream itself is very strong and can make the skin peel but it takes some time to work and you can also mix with other serum to make it stronger.

xoxoBabe

Apr 17, 2016
You can mix it with hydroquinone cream or oil like caro white and you will get a really nice result from it.

xoxoBabe

Apr 17, 2016
They both contain almost the same ingredients but people have reported that dodo white up is stronger than g and g cream.

Esther

Nov 5, 2017
I read now on this thread that dodo should be mix with Shea butter cs of its too effective.

xoxoBabe

Apr 17, 2016
Dodo might be too strong and dry for some skin so it has to be mixed to reduce it strength.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avtoservis_ubon