• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Qei Lotion Review

Zeldagk

Apr 17, 2016
Hey Everyone, i would also like to post my review on qei lotion and it has been my staple skin lightening cream for almost a year now and i plan to continue using this cream as long as it is giving me result. I was about Lupita skin tone when i started lightening my skin and now i am almost Beyonce shade thanks to to the use of Qei+ Paris Privilege Caviar Pearl Strong Toning Body Milk and QEI+ Active Harmonie Reparateur multi-vitamin toning body lotion with carrot oil.
My Result
qei lotion.png

I used all their products including their soap, i mix the cream with the serum, glycerin and their tube cream. There product maybe expensive for some people but for me it was not, thanks to my sugar daddy.
Qei Lotion, soap, serum and gel.
qei lotion.jpg

Qei Lotion Ingredients: Nourishing Elego Phyto Naturel, vitamins, carotene, Betula alba, licorice extract, citrus limonum, sambucus nigra, tilia cordata, moris nigra, Butyrospermum parki, sodium lactate, Ethylhexyl methoxy cinnamate, alpha isomethyllonone.

Qei is a good cream and it has lightened my skin tone to nice creamy and milky complexion. My legs and hands have also evened out a lot.

Zeldagk

Apr 17, 2016
It is also possible she was not consistent with her skin lightening regimen unless her local beauty supply store is carrying fake skin lightening creams.

Ceecee

Feb 7, 2018
plz what's your regimen. I wanna start using qei cuz carowhite and giving me green veins and I don't like it
It is also possible she was not consistent with her skin lightening regimen unless her local beauty supply store is carrying fake skin lightening creams.

BellaBeauty

Jan 15, 2018
How does the qei cavier serum supposed to smell mines is odorless i want to make sure its not fake

Sunshine

Apr 17, 2018
I bought this qei carrot with the lotion but my skin feels sensitive, red and burning each time I use it, does it mean I got the fake

BellaBeauty

Jan 15, 2018
I bought this qei carrot with the lotion but my skin feels sensitive, red and burning each time I use it, does it mean I got the fake
Its either fake or your a having a reaction to something in it. Mines dont burn at all. Or if your exfoliating to much it could be you over exfoliated and having sensitive skin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olivia wilson