• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Perfect White Lightening Beauty Lotion Review

EbonyNY

Apr 17, 2016
New York
Perfect White Lightening Beauty cream is a natural skin lightening cream that is made by dream cosmetics and they are the same companies that makes caro white skin lightening cream. Perfect white cream is very effective in making the skin tone look natural and even. It brightens the complexion of the skin and remove dark scars and pigmentation.
Perfect White cream.jpg

Perfect White Lightening Beauty Lotion Ingredients:Vaseline. huile de vaseline, acide stearique, glycerine, acides de fruits (AHA), acide kojique, allantoine, huille de silicone, BHT, lorol C16 et C18, parfum, eau.

The cream is made in Ivory Coast and it contains only natural ingredients which is very rare with skin lightening products made in ivory coast.

Pros of Perfect White Lightening Beauty Lotion
It contains only natural ingredients.
It makes the skin tone look natural.
It doesn't contain any harmful ingredients.
It doesn't give a bleached out look.
It lightens the skin very fast.

Cons of Perfect White Lightening Beauty Lotion
It does not list all it active ingredients.
It is made by a shady company.
It can irritate the skin.
It can make the skin more prone to sunburn.
It might not be effective on tough skin.

Reactions: alleycat

SoBright

Apr 17, 2016
If perefect white cream is made by the same comapny that makes caro white then the cream should be very effective

SoBright

Apr 17, 2016
The cream has a lot of acid in it like g and g cream so it would be really irritating.

Phillychic1

Dec 26, 2017
Nashville
Perfect White Lightening Beauty cream is a natural skin lightening cream that is made by dream cosmetics and they are the same companies that makes caro white skin lightening cream. Perfect white cream is very effective in making the skin tone look natural and even. It brightens the complexion of the skin and remove dark scars and pigmentation.
View attachment 253

Perfect White Lightening Beauty Lotion Ingredients:Vaseline. huile de vaseline, acide stearique, glycerine, acides de fruits (AHA), acide kojique, allantoine, huille de silicone, BHT, lorol C16 et C18, parfum, eau.

The cream is made in Ivory Coast and it contains only natural ingredients which is very rare with skin lightening products made in ivory coast.

Pros of Perfect White Lightening Beauty Lotion
It contains only natural ingredients.
It makes the skin tone look natural.
It doesn't contain any harmful ingredients.
It doesn't give a bleached out look.
It lightens the skin very fast.

Cons of Perfect White Lightening Beauty Lotion
It does not list all it active ingredients.
It is made by a shady company.
It can irritate the skin.
It can make the skin more prone to sunburn.
It might not be effective on tough skin.
What products are effective in tough skin???

JIL Cosmetics

Jan 11, 2018
Please stay away from this cream. It has a lot of steroids inside if u don’t believe me to it to a lab. It will lighten u but destroy ur skin. Within a week of using it I had stretch marks on my arms, a terrible rash on my face and back, this has happened to everyone I know who used it. Others who used it longer than I did not only got even more stretch marks everywhere it it gives rice. That is tiny white spots all over ur legs and arms, this is by far the worst cream I hv ever used

JIL Cosmetics

Jan 11, 2018
And when u use this lotion when like u go outside u feel a burning sensation on ur skin. And I even forgot to say. This lotion burned my hands my hands were inflamed, and it looked like they got burnt by fire. They became bright red it was sooo painful n after abt a week my hands turners completely black like charchoal. This went away after like 2 months

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AntonPoemn