• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Origins Skin Care Reviews

Kikisara

Apr 17, 2016
Hello SCA, Back again with another review. Origins Skin Care is another product brand that my dermatologist recommended to me and i love this product line because most of their products comes in a set and they are all marked with what they are used to treat. Origins Skin Care line comes with directions unlike the other product line that i tried. Origins Skin Care products are a little bit different to the other brands but it is also an organic products line. I began to use Origins Skin Care two weeks into my skin care regimen and when i started using it, my breakout had gotten worse but i noticed a huge improvement in my skin texture after a week of using Origins Skin Care must have set. Origins Skin Care product was more affordable compared to the other product that i had used and was able to keep purchasing it after i saw the improvement in my skin texture. Origins Skin Care products are also moisturising and this was a plus for me because my sin was starting to dry out in the winter cold. Overall i would say that Origins Skin Care must have set is a good product but i think my result came from using it alongside other products. I can't really say for sure if it was the Origins Skin Care that cause the sudden improvement in my skin because i kept using the other skin care brand that my dermatologist recommended to me. I get complemented on my skin from time to time and my friends say that i don't look my age at all and when they ask me what i'm using i just give them a list of all the product lines that my dermatologist recommended to me. I might be doing another review on the other products that my derm recommended.

Origins Skin Care Reviews.jpg

Some of the questions that i keep getting were.

Is origins a good skincare line
Their products are organic and affordable and they help to improve the texture of the skin.

Is origins skin care really natural
All their products are natural and they list the ingredients on their website.

Is origins good for sensitive skin
Their product does not contain harsh chemicals so it can be used on sensitive skin.

Celebrities who use origins skin care

Izabela Martin listed it as one of the products in her skin care regimen.

Origins skin care ingredients

Their products contain certified organic ingredients. Most famous ingredients in their line are watereau, butylene glycol, silica, polymethylsilsesquioxane, dimethicone, glycerin, hdi/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, polysilicone-11, citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil.

Best origins products for acne

The best origin products for acne is the Origin Charcoal mask and the origin skin care super set.

Origins skin care products
  • Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash
  • Origins Make a Difference Plus+
  • Origins Plantscription Anti-aging Power Eye Cream
  • Origins VitaZing SPF 15 Energy-Boosting Moisturizer
  • Origins Ginger Hand Lotion
  • Origins Jumbo Precipitation Continuous Moisture Recovery for Body
  • Origins A Perfect World Antioxidant moisturizer with White Tea
Benefits of Origins Skin Care Products
  • It reduced the wrinkles on my face.
  • It calmed my face irritation.
  • It helped to reduce the breakouts on my face.
  • It reduced my acne marks.
  • It helped in treating my dry skin and their moisturiser is amazing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olivia wilson