• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

My progress

Loved42

Apr 6, 2018
New Orleans
I purchase from a friend but I exfoliated with lactic acid. But it was high amount of Kojic acid and hq at 10%. I did use a roid at first but I looked dead so I found a friend and she helped me out a lot. Oh and due use a good soap I use k brothers. I never use over the counter creams.

Mar 8, 2018
I purchase from a friend but I exfoliated with lactic acid. But it was high amount of Kojic acid and hq at 10%. I did use a roid at first but I looked dead so I found a friend and she helped me out a lot. Oh and due use a good soap I use k brothers. I never use over the counter creams.
did your friend mix up a cream for you ?

Loved42

Apr 6, 2018
New Orleans
Oh I’m sorry I know she do sell her stuff but she just do it for friends we support her. I know this my regimen

Step 1 wash with tamarind soap
Step 2 apply her serum which is Kojic acid and vitamin c (works for me that way)
Step 3 apply cream she makes.

She do put hq at 10% and Kojic acid and a couple of natural extracts. She don’t tell much but hey I’m happy I’m working on getting body all as one almost there.

Hope this helps. Thanks for being so nice other forums are not as nice.

Mar 8, 2018
Oh I’m sorry I know she do sell her stuff but she just do it for friends we support her. I know this my regimen

Step 2 apply her serum which is Kojic acid and vitamin c (works for me that way)

She do put hq at 10% and Kojic acid and a couple of natural extracts. She don’t tell much but hey I’m happy I’m working on getting body all as one almost there.

What was the name of the hq lotion that you mixed with the lactic acid?

Loved42

Apr 6, 2018
New Orleans
The hq lotion was made by her sorry I left that out. But it does exfoliating really well and lighten but It do sting because it’s new skin but I have to play jigsaw puzzle to avoid certain areas so I don’t get PIH

DMVbabe

Apr 17, 2016

Thank you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AntonPoemn