• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

HT26 Skin Lightening Brand

triath93

Apr 17, 2016
I used the ht26 lotion and i have seen some good result from it, it took a long time before i started seeing any result but the patience was worth it because my skin looks so natural and pale. The cream doesn't give result over night but it is good for the body and face. The cream brightened me and lighten me about almost 2 shades lighter. The cream only contains natural ingredient so this was a plus for me. I am not really into dramatic skin lightening also and this made this cream even more perfect

HT26 Lotion Result on my leg
ht26 lotion.png

My leg use to be way darker and full of spots but with just the use of ht26 lotion i was able to get rid of them. I did not mix serum or oil in it because i did not want to get too light and i could have seen even lighter skin if i had mixed it with the ht26 serum.

Ht26 Lotion
HT26 LOTION.jpg

HT26 Ingredients:aqua paraffinum liquidum hydrogenated palm glycerides, kojic acid, prunus dulcis, triethanolamine, glycerin, salicylic acid, toicopheryl acetate, ceteareth-20 ceteareth-12 cetearyl alcohol, palmitic acid, stearic acid, phenozyethanol, methyl paraben, ethylparaben, butylparaben, propyl paraben, isobutyl paraben, carbomer, benzyl alcohol, methychloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone triethylene, glycol, magnesium nitrate, magnesium chloride, parfum, amyl cinamal, cinnamyl alcohol, citral, citronellol, coumarin d- imonene, alpha isomethyl, ionone, geraniol, hexyl cinnamal, hydrozycitronellal, butylphenyl methylpropional, linalool.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avtoservis_ubon