• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

How long does a red eye last from contacts?

Amanda22

Apr 17, 2016
Yesterday i got contacts and i wore them for a couple hours took them off and went to bed.The next day i put them on and i had a red eye not really red but mediumish and i was wondering how long does it take to get back to normal. Could it came from when i was putting my contacts in or when i was taking it out i poked it too much because it takes me a while.

DMVbabe

Apr 17, 2016
i had red eyes last month. i think it was because the solution was dirty or right after i put my contacts on, it felt a bit irritated. basically my eyes started teary and my friend thought ive been crying. but it was really red, your eyes probably isnt so red as mine was. but yeah i just wore glasses for about a week or two before going back to wearing contact lens (different pair, i threw that one away).

Debrova2

Apr 17, 2016
omg. i have that right now.. it sucks big time.
i would recommend that you not wear your contacts for 2-3 days.
i know that sprobably sounds like a wicked long time.. but i had this problem once before, and i went to the eye doctor and they made me wear glasses for 3 WEEKS!!
if you're anything like me, you would be miserable in that time. i hated it.
so yeahh, i think youd much rather wear glasses for a few days than a few weeks.
goooooood luck : ))

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avtoservis_ubon