• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Funbact A Cream - Uses, Side Effects and Review

Naijababe

Apr 17, 2016
Funbact a cream is another popular anti inflammatory cream that is used in Nigeria and it main ingredient is Betamethasone Dipropionate which is less stronger than clobetasol propionate. Even though skineal contains a more stronger topical steroid, Funbact a has been proven to show fast and significant result for acne scars or skin inflammations.
funbact a.jpg

Funbact-A Ingredients:Betamethasone Dipropionate 0.05%, Clotrimazole, Neomycin Sulphate.

Uses of Funbact A
  • It reduces inflammation.
  • It reduces the appearance of acne scars.
  • It reduces appearance of pimple scars.
  • It is used to bleach and lighten the skin.
  • It is used in treating fungal infections.
  • It helps in treating bacterial infections.
  • It helps in treating yeast infections.

Side Effects of Funbact A
  • It can cause skin sensitivity.
  • It can aggravate the skin inflammation.
  • It can make the skin look sickly.
  • It can give a washed out pale tone to the skin.
  • It can cause internal bleeding.
  • It can cause itchiness and indigestion.
Funbact A For Dark Spots
Funbact A works well for getting rid of dark spots. Funbact A is fast acting on the skin which means that the result can be seen almost immediately after applying it on the skin.

Funbact A For Eczema
Funbact A also works For treating and getting rid Eczema on the skin. Funbact A helps to reduce the discoloration on the eczema scarring and it helps to rduce the inflammation around it.

Where to Buy Funbact A
Funbact a can be gotten easily almost anywhere. Funbact a can be gotten in pharmacies and local stores. Funbact a is also very cheap on ebay but it cannot be gotten on amazon.

Does Funbact A Bleach The Skin
The most popular question that people that want to use funbact a and people that are already using funbact a ask the most, is if funbact a bleach the skin or not. Funbact a has a bleaching effect on the skin but it is temporary and fades very fast.

Last edited:

Bola4Show

Apr 17, 2016
Funbact a was the basic skin bleaching cream for people who knew nothing about skin lightening.

shari

Jan 6, 2018
Hello,
I just bought it cause I wanted to use it for acne scars.
Is it gonna worser my skin

Naijababe

Apr 17, 2016
It is good for short term use so don't over use it. Reduce the amount of days you use it when the scar starts disappearing.

Bola4Show

Apr 17, 2016
Hey bola girl!!!... When I hit up the local supply next week. I'm buying ALL the funbact. Ghostly IS what I'm going for over this way.... Next step up from my MJ mode... And yep, that's me in both pics. Aggressive bleacher...
Don't forget your sun protection :cool:

Phillychic1

Dec 26, 2017
Nashville
Don't forget your sun protection :cool:
Didnt buy ANY funbact yesterday. Instead I got la abidjanaise black box, the la bid black oils, Caromajic cream, Natures Secret jar cream w/ glycolic, Edguard w/ kojic and arbutin, Carotone blk spt remover jar, 2 Dodo white (kojic) lotions, 4 Sivoderm cream tubes, Venus de Milo tube ( Nigeria), Hyprogel tube and a Fashion fair gel plus....... Did I over do it, Bola? Huh!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olivia wilson