• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Eminence Skin Care Reviews

Kikisara

Apr 17, 2016
Hi SA members! it so good to be back on the forum, this year has definitely been a ride for me and i had so little time to get on the forum and make reviews but in this new year, my plan is to be on the forum at least once a week. I miss you all and my little conversations with my forum buddy @Jen. I had tons of breakouts on my face this last few months and i didn't do anything to it at the beginning but it got so bad that i talked to my dermatologist about it and she recommended the eminence skin care line to me and a couple of other products. I got the whole set of the eminence skin care line and my favorite product from the eminence skin care line was the face wash. The face wash made my ace feel so refreshed after using and it seems to work almost instantly on my face. For those of you who don't know about the eminence skin care brand, they manufacture organic skin care products for all skin types. I have a mixture of dry and normal skin and everyone with dry skin knows the struggle of finding skin care products that doesn't dry out the skin further. The whole eminence skin care line was moisturizing to my surprise. I continued to use their whole line and flare got really bad at the beginning but i believe that it was just my face getting used to the new products i was using. My face is still not perfect but it butter than it used to be, all thanks to eminence skin care line. Unfortunately i was not able to use their whole set but i still used the facewash, serum and gel.

Eminence Skin Care reviews.jpg

Eminence Skin Care Products
  • Eminence Organic Skincare Stone Crop Gel Wash
  • Eminence Organic Skincare Stone Crop Cleansing Oil
  • Eminence Stone Crop Serum
  • Eminence Organic Skincare Stone Crop Whip Moisturizer
  • Eminence Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant
  • Eminence Organic Skincare Stone Crop Hydrating Gel
Eminence Skin Care Products Side Effects: The initial breakout from my skin adjusting to the new skin care product was the only side effects i got.

Reactions: alleycat and Jazzme

Jazzme

Apr 17, 2016
I love all their products especially their serum. It makes my skin feel soft plus it smells so good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avtoservis_ubon