• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Dr Oz Skin Care

Jade29

Apr 17, 2016
Dr Oz Skin Care Tips
Hello ladies, so i was just watching the Dr Oz show and i was surprised by all the new things that i learned and i decided to share it in this post with you guys. A lot of you might have watch the show as well and have seen this tips before but i will be sharing it again with you guys. Sadly Dr Oz doesn't have a skin care line but most of the products you will need can be gotten from walmart or any other medical supply store. You might even have this product laying around in your house. Dr Oz mainly talks about anti - aging and different ways to get rid of wrinkles and look younger. With so many good reviews, you know you can't go wrong with dr oz
dr oz skin care.png

Dr Oz Skin Care List
  1. Exercise at least 3 times a week, this will get your heart rate up and improve your over all health. You need to know your exercise heart rate. You can find it with this formula (220 - [your age] X .80).
  2. Improve your body strength by doing strength training exercise . Using light dumbbells for various exercise position can increase your muscular endurance and strength.
  3. A healthy sleeping habit of about 7-8 hours every night can give you the strength you need for the next work and help you perform better in every activity you are doing.
  4. Having a safe and healthy sex life is very beneficial to the well being of the body. Monogamous sex meaning having only one sexual partner is encouraged.
  5. At least 5 minutes of yoga, meditation and prayer would help to relief the body of all stress and negative emotions.
  6. 1,000 units a day of vitamin D can help the body to absorb all the nutrients it needs better and more efficiently . Vitamin D helps with the absorption of calcium, phosphate, magnesium and zinc to build stronger bones. Vitamin D also helps in the prevention of rickets and osteoporosis.
  7. 600mg of calcium twice a day with 200mg magnesium twice a day also would give the bone all the essential nutrients it needs.
  8. DHA Omega-3 are good fatty acids that a lot of Americans lack in their nutrient. Omega 3 fatty acids are important for the development of the eyes and brains.
  9. Multivitamins should be taking every morning and every night. Pre- menopausal women should take multivitamins with iron and 5,000 units of Vitamin A. Men and post-menopausal women should take 2,500 units of vitamin A.
  10. Baby aspirin twice a day in the dosage of 162mg helps to treat inflammation, headache and can prevent heart attack.
  11. Food containing antioxidants can help to improve the skin texture and the over all appearance of the skin. e.g Potato, broccoli and tomatoes. Antioxidants supplement like glutathione can also be taken.
  12. Four cups of Green tea and White tea along side exercise can help the body the flush out all the toxic waste buildup.
  13. 25 grams of fiber a day can help the body to repair all it damaged muscle cells.
  14. 1 to 2 tablespoons of olive oil a day is said to increase life expectancy and reduce the risk of any heart disease.
  15. One glass a day of Concord grape juice or red wine is said to improve the health of the heart. Health benefits also includes reduced risk of blood clots.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aletta25

Apr 17, 2016
I watch the show a lot and i didn't know most of this. Makes me wonder what i was looking at lol

Jennifer23

Apr 17, 2016
I saw this list on Oprah a longtime ago and i've been looking for it since then, thank you for taking your time to post this

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olivia wilson