• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Dark upper lip

IreneAZ

Apr 17, 2016
How to get rid of dark upper lip shadow? ( for girls) Naturally?
I have something like a mustache shadow on my upper lip area, but shaving/ waxing probably won't help because it's my skin that"s dark and makes it appear as if i have a mustache shadow. Any ideas on how i can make it go away, without surgery or whatever. I'm 13 and I want to get rid of this ASAP because it's really bugging me and it's REALLY noticeable. Oh and i don't know if it matters but im caucasian with melasma , so if that helps..... Also I've heard that pure shea butter or vitamin e oil help, is that true and if so do i get shea butter lotion or vitamin e oil?

Last edited:

Rose24

Apr 17, 2016
There are a few home remedies that can remove the dark pigmentation that has developed in your upper lip :D:

-Lime and Lemon Juice

Lime and lemon juice act as natural bleaching agents. They may make skin and hair a few shades lighter when applied directly to an area. it will often make the hair a few shades lighter. Apply a little bit to your upper lip and let it sit for 15 minutes before removing with warm water. However, since this is a natural bleach, you might want to apply a bit of lime or lemon juice to your arm or other area of your body for 15 minutes to make sure the effects of the bleaching will not be too dramatic for your skin tone.

-Cucumber Juice

Cucumber juice also acts as a soothing agent for skin that has been over-bleached and can help clear up the darker pigmentation on the upper lip. For maximum effect, try combining it with a little bit of lime juice and apply directly to the dark area of your upper lip. Leave it on 15 minutes and then gently rinse it off with water.

-Lemon Juice and Honey

Take a little bit of lemon juice and mix it with an equal quantity of honey. Honey, although not a bleaching agent, can help reduce the appearance of scars and other imperfections. Apply the mix directly to your upper lip and wait for 15 minutes, then wash off with warm water.

-Face Mask

To make a face mask that will lighten your skin, you need two teaspoons of gram flour--flour made from chickpeas--a pinch of turmeric, a few drops of lemon juice, and a few drops of milk cream. Mix these ingredients together and place on your face. Let the mask dry, then rinse off with water. Gram flour, lemon juice and turmeric all have natural bleaching abilities, while the milk cream leaves skin silky smooth.

EbonyNY

Apr 17, 2016
New York
girl !!! let me fix you right up
get your self some maxi peel from amazon and nadinola from your local walmart or other drug store
apply the maxi peel twice(1 min interval) on the dark area and try to avoid it from getting to the edge of your mouth or inside your mouth :D
after that apply the nadinola
do this am and pm
use the maxi peel for just 3-4 days until you start peeling and take break but continue to apply the nadinola within 1 week !!! girl you gone be pinking on that upper lip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwek