• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Carotein Intensive Toning Gel - Skin Lightening Tube Cream Review

Denim

Apr 17, 2016
I used carotein way back in 2011 and i thought i would write a review on it to help people that are deciding whether or not to buy it.
My before and after
carotein skin lightening toning cream gel.png

I used mixed the tube gel in my bio claire because carotein gel alone is very potent and i didn't want to ruin my skin. Anyways i got very light and i was getting complements from complete strangers on the road. I used the mix on my face and on my body.
Carotein Intensive Toning Gel
carotein skin toning lightening gel.jpg

Carotein Intesive Toning Gel Ingredients - Propylene glycol, glycerin, licorice (glycyrrhiza blabra) root extract, niacinamide, hydroxyphenoxy propionic acid, mulberry (morus alba) root extract, licorice (glycyrrhiza glabra) root extract, carrot (daucus carota sativa) extract, Benzyl alcohol, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, carbomer, disodium edta, salicylic acid, glycyrrhetinic acid, triethanolamine, DMDM hydantoin, sodium disulfite, Urea.

All the ingredients in the gel are natural and i believe that there is also a kojic acid version of the cream. It is very concentrated so it should not be use alone.

Pros of Carotein Skin Lightening Gel
  • It lightens very fast
  • It works on extremely dark areas like knuckles and knees
  • It is made from natural ingredients

Cons of Carotein Skin Lightening Gel
  • It can dry out the skin.
  • It can irritate the skin if used alone.
  • It is a little expensive

alleycat

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 15, 2016
SA Forum
You are right, carotein is very potent and you did good by mixing it in your bio claire lotion, even bio claire is also very potent

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avtoservis_ubon