• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Accidentally discovered how to fast track dark hands and stubborn knuckles... OVERNIGHT!!!

Phillychic93

Dec 30, 2017
Somewhere in America
I accidentally discovered this while mixing my daily exfoliation cream. I also added 2 new ingredients this time... It's unlike anything I've come across that acts so quickly... I will say that it involves herbs and a little known acid that most of us just happen to pay very little attention to. I know that I didn't. It wasn't until yesterday that a hippie at a local plant and brewing supply store in my neighborhood told me about it. Strange coincidences are starting to taking place and shape here. We never really talk. He just sells me gardening things. I really like gardening and it's almost that time of year. I'm sure that one can pretty much figure the rest of the strange tale that led me here to share today. Anywho, I am going to do what everyone else on youtube does. Id be a little crazy not. This accidental discovery works... Take a look and then some. This is less than 12 hours after application. No occluding what so ever!!. I woke up to brush my teeth and wash my hands and DANG!! Skin just started to roll. Now that's super fast!! No real downtime.
No crusting. Just fresh new skin that's butter smooth. Will keep y'all abreast because seeing IS believing... Badgalkhianna@yahoo.com.

Attachments

Mar 8, 2018
I accidentally discovered this while mixing my daily exfoliation cream. I also added 2 new ingredients this time... It's unlike anything I've come across that acts so quickly... I will say that it involves herbs and a little known acid that most of us just happen to pay very little attention to. I know that I didn't. It wasn't until yesterday that a hippie at a local plant and brewing supply store in my neighborhood told me about it. Strange coincidences are starting to taking place and shape here. We never really talk. He just sells me gardening things. I really like gardening and it's almost that time of year. I'm sure that one can pretty much figure the rest of the strange tale that led me here to share today. Anywho, I am going to do what everyone else on youtube does. Id be a little crazy not. This accidental discovery works... Take a look and then some. This is less than 12 hours after application. No occluding what so ever!!. I woke up to brush my teeth and wash my hands and DANG!! Skin just started to roll. Now that's super fast!! No real downtime.
No crusting. Just fresh new skin that's butter smooth. Will keep y'all abreast because seeing IS believing... Badgalkhianna@yahoo.com.
omg can you please share wat you are using?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avtoservis_ubon