• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Underarm Whitening Cream

Lala18

Apr 17, 2016
Hi guys, if you recall i was successful in lightening the permatan on my face from my trip to India with the use of skinlite cream and my face is still really light and i'm maintaing it now with the use of skinlite cream 3 times a week. Anyways recently, i just noticed how dark my underarm were, this has never really occured to me until last week. My body is really light so i never really cared much about lightening it until last week when i looked into the mirror and realised the difference in skin tone between my underarm and the rest of the skin around it. The difference was really clear, my underarm were about 5 shades darker .

I did a little research on underarm whitening cream and i found a video on Xtreme brite skin lightening gel and i was amazed with the result the girl got from using this bleaching cream, so i rushed to my local Beauty supply store and picked my self a tube of xtreme brite brightening gel, I was lucky because this was the last tube they had left and the results has been good so far.

This is what the cream looks like.
http://amzn.to/2eOqOUR
underarm whitening cream.jpg

http://amzn.to/2eOqOUR

The ingredients in this underarm whitening cream are.

Xtreme Brite Brightening Gel ingredients: Water, propylene Glycol, Licorice Extract, Salicylic Acid, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Arbutus Unedo EXTRACT, Ailanthus Altissima Extract, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Titanium Dioxide, Retinyl Propionate, Niacinamide, Glycolic Acid, Allantoin Ascorbic Acid.

My conclusion for this underarm whitening cream
  • It spreads easily on the applied skin
  • It is very moisturising
  • I am definitely seeing result from the cream
  • It has a really nice scent
  • It doesn't irritate my skin
  • The cream is really cheap and the price was worth it for the result i'm getting
This is my result from the use Xtreme brite brightening gel.
underarm whitening cream before and after.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Shore92

Lala18

Apr 17, 2016
I use it once in a while because the skin gets a little tan sometime due to excessive sweating and heat in that area.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elvinplawl