• Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

The best Egg Shaped Makeup Blender Sponge for sensitive skin

Jennifer23

Apr 17, 2016
CAETLE Mini Size Beauty Flawless Makeup Blender Comestic Sponge Puff
[attachment=55]
Reviews
ByCHRISTINAon January 20, 2016
Overall a great product. Contrary to popular belief, the sponge does expand. In the photos, I have 4 sponges after being held under water compared to their original size, and to the left of those is the original beauty blender with water in it. The second photo is a close up of the dry sponge next to the wet sponge. There's also a phot with showing the bottom of the blender, which is how you should hold it when soaking it in water hold it upside down so the water and absorb quicker. The sponge while dry is very dense but great for under eye conceler, though the wet sponge does just as good a job. The sponge generally does a great job distributing the makeup over the skin and is also self cleansing. Also unlike the original beauty blender it doesn't smell bad at all. Very very well worth the price.

ByCustomeron November 27, 2015
I like the sponge a lot , it's small and very easy to add into my makeup travel
Bag. I am comparing this sponge to an original beauty blender. Sponge is a mini but the perfect size to apply eye / under eye concealer . It also works well for contouring . This sponge does lack the softness of the beauty blender and the expanding effect of the beauty blender but that
Doesn't take away from its ability to do just as well as the beauty blender. Both sponges soak up the same amount of foundation/concealer product. I've attached pictures, the pink one is the original beauty blender. First side by side pic is before use and wash. Second side by side pic is after use and wash. Washed both with baby shampoo. The last two pic is too show that both blended the same , the left side was blended with Beauty blender and the right side was blended with caetle sponge.
Received at a discount in exchange for an honest review.

ByCustomeron January 30, 2016
Honestly when I first got them I was a little disappointed because they felt a bit rubbery. But they work fine dry. A lot of people say they don't change size when you damp them but just look at the pictures !! They work soooo much better when they're damp & they get super big and fluffy. Will buy more definitely.
Tip: when damping the sponges don't just run them under the water. Make sure to squeeze them under the water a couple times to really get them fluffy and soft.

ByMandahhhMayhemon March 8, 2016
I don't think my makeup routine could survive with out this Caetle blender!! I use it literally every day. I have this smaller green one that I use for my eyes and I have a larger pink one that I use for my face makeup. This little green one is perfect for blending on the brow bone or right under the eye. I love that there is no handle to get in the way, you can use wither side. It's soft on the face and does not create redness, which is part of the reason I love it so much.

ByDonna Crabtreeon March 3, 2016
I love my new tiny teardrop beauty make up blender. It took a terribly long time to get here, but I am glad to have it. I have used it several times, and love the feel on my skin. It is not very porous, so that it does not take a lot of time to blend my make up together. I love the fact that it has a tip on the top that fits exactly in the creases of my mouth, as well as around my eyes and nose. I didn't have any trouble using it. In fact, it made my make up look like I had just had it done by a professional. It takes all of the shine off my skin, so I do not glow after I put my make up on. It cost about the same as others that you can get in drugstores or major retail stores. The way it works, it is comparable to ones that you would find at a high and make up store. It is so smooth and soft, that I do not mind using it every time I put on my make up. I was even able to use it on my eyelid to blend the various colors together. It look like that I did not have anything on my eyelids, yet they popped!

Attachments

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidHar