• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

The best cute Makeup Brush set with handle

Jennifer23

Apr 17, 2016
BS-MALL(TM) Premium Synthetic Kabuki Makeup Brush Set Cosmetics Foundation Blending Blush Eyeliner Face Powder Brush Makeup Brush Kit
[attachment=58]
About the Product
  • Brand new and high quality.100% Money Back Guarantee if you are not satisfied.
  • Silky Soft.Makes Applying Makeup a Luxurious Experience.
  • Bold handle for easy use.Highest quality material, high density bristle, high quality Synthetic fiber hair , Does Not SHED!!!
  • Soft and silky to touch,the brushes are dense and shaped well.
  • BS-MALL(TM) Premium Synthetic Kabuki Makeup Brush Set-Amazing Quality!
Reviews
By rinaaa on January 17, 2015

I rarely write reviews, but I wanted to write one about this one because it's an awesome deal if you know how to properly care for inexpensive makeup brushes. I am somewhat of a beauty product aficionado and I have a lot of makeup brushes, both high end and inexpensive. These are really great! They are dense and shaped really well. I like the kabuki style brushes for foundation and cream products, which these are amazing for! The synthetic bristles make them very easy to clean as well.

The downside with these brushes is that they aren't super well put-together. That is easily fixable though. You just need a hot glue gun and a pen (or pen-like object). Here's what I do:

1) Wash them thoroughly. They do have that factory chemical smell that comes from all inexpensive brushes ordered from China. Let them dry.

2) Separate the handle from the brush head. Yes, I separated the handle. These are not glued in well, so people who complain of the brushes breaking or the bristles coming out, this is why. Because there is not much glue holding them together, the handles will detach fairly easily.

3) Put hot glue in the back side of the brush head. BE CAREFUL, THE METAL PART WILL GET HOT (I ADVISE USING GLOVES FOR THIS PART). Pour some hot glue in the back of the brush head and GENTLY pat it down with the pen. This will help secure the bristles a little better. Then put some hot glue around the rim of the brush head and quickly insert the handle. This will help secure the handle on more effectively.

I did this with all of my brushes (and I have used this technique on other inexpensive brands as well) and it works well. Yes, it requires a little extra work to make these last long term, however for the price, I think it's worth it. The only other complaint I might have is that these soak up a lot moisture, so when you dry them after washing, try to dry them upside down. Otherwise, a great buy!

By jonesey0930 on February 21, 2015
These brushes are amazing. They are very soft, it's hard to believe they are synthetic. They do have a chemical smell from the paint on the handles but the smell goes away with use. I am very pleased with this purchase. I made some images to label the brushes and explain each ones use. I hope they are helpful as many reviewers where confused about which brushes do what. I will recommend these to my friends. You just can't find a better value.

By B Annabelle on May 30, 2015 
A very good buy, you can't beat the price and the quality on my 2 sets is really nice. I experienced no loose heads or pulling off from the handles, the brushes wash and dry nicely. There was a chemical smell when opened but that dissipated quickly and gave them a quick wash (I just used a small amount of baby shampoo). No loose bristles as some have noted. A solid purchase all around. They feel nice in the hand and the length of the brushes works well.

ByAmandaon May 20, 2016
I really love these brushes, my favourite is the foundation brush. It really gets your make up on, similar concept to the blender ball. I would actually by again just for that brush! I do wish it came with a case but I use these mostly at home anyways.

ByEinsteinzViceon May 20, 2016
These are a very good quality set of essential cosmetic brushes at an amazing price. I highly recommend! :)

Attachments

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avtoservis_ubon