• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Pca Peel With Hydroquinone

Jennifer23

Apr 17, 2016
Pca Peel With Hydroquinone is made using an advanced jessner formula and it is perfect for people that are not sensitive to hydroquinone. With the combination of a chemical peel and hydroquinone this is effective against dark spot, acne scars and hyperpigmentation.It helps to even out the skin tone and gives a clear and smooth complexion.
pca peel with hydroquinone.jpg

Pca Peel With Hydroquinone Ingredients: Lactic acid 14%, Salicylic acid 14%, Kojic acid 3%, Citric acid, Hydroquinone 2%.

Lactic Acid - Lactic Acid is an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) chemical peel that is extracted from sugar and milk and helps to exfoliate and moisturize the skin.

Salicylic Acid - Salicylic acid is a Beta Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that helps to increase the cell turnover rate

Kojic Acid - Kojic Acid is a natural skin dipigmenting agent the helps to promote and even skin tone and reduce melanin production in the skin.

Citric Acid- It is an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that helps to renew the skin.

Hydroquinone- Hydroquinone is a synthetic chemicals that blocks melanin production in the skin and promote a more even skin tone.

Kikisara

Apr 17, 2016
Pca Peel With Hydroquinone is very effective but i would advice against it if you have a sensitive skin.

Texan22

Apr 17, 2016
it worked for a cousin of mine and she had her scar for as long as i can remember!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwek