• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Othine Skin Bleach - Uses, Side Effects and Review

GFMaterial

Aug 8, 2017
France
I have been using othine skin bleach since the beginning of last month and i am loving the result thus far. Othine skin bleach cream is a skin bleaching cream for people with extremely dark skin like mine. It contains hydroquinone as it active ingredient.
Othine Skin Bleach is very strong and i was even scared at first because i was getting really light and it was alarming and i am sure that all my friends and family noticed how light i had gotten. Othine skin bleach is safe but it also depends on how you use it.
othine skin bleach result.jpeg

Othine Skin Bleach Ingredients:Water, mineral oil, decyl oleate, stearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, oleth-20, laureth-23, propylene metabisulfite, fragrance, methylparaben, propylparaben, Hydroquinone 3%.

My Othine Skin Bleach Before and After
othine skin bleach.png

How long does it take othine skin bleach to work ? You may ask!
I saw little result after 4 days, i could see that my skin was getting lighter but it wasn't until today that i saw how light i had gotten and decided to share it with this skin lightening forum. I have been a long time lurker of Skin Care Alley or SkinAlley and i have learned a lot from this forum and i thought i would give back to it.

Pros of Othine Skin Bleach
  • It gives a fast result.
  • It did not break me out.
  • It has a nice smell.
  • It is very cheap.

Cons of Othine Skin Bleach
  • It contains hydroquinone.
  • It makes the skin sensitive to sunlight.
  • It did not really lighten my neck.
  • It is a little bit greasy.

Last edited by a moderator:

EbonyNY

Apr 17, 2016
New York
Othine is a very strong cream similar to nadinola and it gives good result, by the way i like your review format

GFMaterial

Aug 8, 2017
France
I tried switching between nadinola and othine skin bleach and it is doing a good of maintaining my skin tone, good news is i can use nadinola if i run out of othine skin bleach.

JayJay

Apr 17, 2016
I tried switching between nadinola and othine skin bleach and it is doing a good of maintaining my skin tone, good news is i can use nadinola if i run out of othine skin bleach.
That is good to know cause i'm always scared that i might run out of my nadinola supply.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avtoservis_ubon