• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

MUAC Radiance Peel

Jennifer23

Apr 17, 2016
MUAC Radiance Peel Review
I used a lot of skin peels over the years and most of them have been great and the others have been uttre disappointment, but MUAC Radiance Peel stands out among all the peels i have done till date.

muac radiance peel.JPEG

MUAC Radiance peel is just one of the many awesome peels that make up artist choices (MUAC) makes.

MUAC Radiance Peel Ingredients: Deionized water, lactic acid(milk), sodium lactate, sacharum officinarum (sugar cane extract), sodium glycolate, pyrus malus (apple fruit extract), citrus medica limonum (lemon extract), mandelic acid, aminopropyl ascorbyl phosphate (stable vitamin c), SD alcohol (natural), salix alba (willow bark extract), glycerine, hydroxyethycellulose, jasmine alcohol, EDTA, retinyl palmitate (vitamin a), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e).

How to Use MUAC Radiance Peel (Directions)
Note: It is good to always do a spot test first before doing any peels, so apply the peel along the jaw are just below the ear and leave it for 5 minutes, if the area is red before 5 minutes that means you should only leave the peel on for 2 minutes when you are doing your actual peel. If after 5 minutes the area is not red, then it is safe to leave it on your skin for 5 minutes.

1. Cleanse the face and dry it with a towel.
  2. Apply the peel to the area of the face being treated.
  3. Leave the peel on for 2-5 minutes as needed.
  4. Use pure or diluted water to remove the peel from the face and pat it dry until you are sure you got all the peel off.
  5. Use the MUAC Radiance Peel only once a week.

Last edited:

ClassyLady

Apr 17, 2016
Muac radiance peel wasn't strong enough for me but the muac glyolic acid and muac lactic acid peel are good.

Lala18

Apr 17, 2016
I will search for it again and if it still not available i will buy it from some place else

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olivia wilson