• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Glutathione For Skin Whitening - Uses , Side Effects and Review

Foxybae

Apr 17, 2016
Glutathione For Skin Whitening
Hello Hello guys, so recently i' ve been taking more interest in skin whitening supplements and i did a lot of research but i couldn't find any solid result and most people that were taking glutathione were using other skin whitening products, so there was no concrete proof that they got their lighter skin as a result of taking glutathione supplements. So i decided to do my own little experiment and i will be sharing it with you guys today :) . So glutathione is said to be one of the most powerful antioxidant and can be gotten in pills, creams and injection form. For my experiment i used the jarrow formulas reduced glutathione pills because the glutathione injections are a bit expensive in the long run.

glutathione.jpeg

Uses Of Glutathione
It helps to get rid of age spots.
It helps to remove toxic waste from the body.
It is used for whitening the skin
It makes the skin look younger
It helps To reduce wrinkles
It helps to retain Moisture in the skin
It helps to enhance the metabolic system and neutralize free radicals.

Side Effects: There are currently no known side effect from the use of glutathione supplement, cream or injections.

Review
From what i' ve read, glutathione inhibits melanin production by binding to tyrosinase and prevents it from producing melanin and results can be noticeable in about 4 weeks of continuous use.

Final Thoughts: I used jarrow formulas reduced glutathione pills for exactly four weeks and this was my result from my little experiment. I did get a little lighter although i was staying indoor most of the time, so my tan could have also faded with the help of glutathione.
glutathione for skin whitening.png

Before and after Glutathione use

Last edited by a moderator:

DMVbabe

Apr 17, 2016
Your skin looks whiter and you got rid of your tan. I love your smile by the way

Sweetbabe19

Apr 16, 2016
This is actually one of the best glutathione result i have skin and your skin is white and perfect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olivia wilson