• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Extreme Glow Lotion - Uses, Side Effects and Review

Denim

Apr 17, 2016
So i have been using extreme glow lotion for almost a week and i have already started seeing a major difference in my skin tone. I was tan brown before but now i'm almost indian white. I didn't use anything else just he extreme glow lotion. I didnt even use any skin lightening soap or add any serum or oil to the cream.
Extreme Glow Lotion before and after in the other thread shows how dark i was before. Extreme glow lotion result was really fast also
extreme glow lotion.png

I can't believe it only a week and i am already this light, i will reduce the amount of time that i use the extreme glow lotion in a week.

Extreme Glow Side Effects
I was starting to get white patches.

Does extreme glow contain hydroquinone
No it does not contain hydroquinone.

Extreme glow lotion ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycerin, PEG - 100 Stearate, Glycerin, BetulaAlba, Citrus Limonum, Dimethicone, Lanolin Oil, Decyl Oleate, Propylene Glycole, Glycyrrhiza Glabra, Sambucus Nigra, Rubus Fructicosud, Tilia Vulgaris, Paraffinum, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Lactate, Argan Oil

This is a picture of Extreme Glow Strong Lightening Beauty Milk Lotion.
extreme glow lotion.jpg

I can't wait to see what my skin would look like in two weeks, it as already cleared my dark spots and break outs. I do notice skin thinning so i will be paying more attention to this and i will also be using shea butter to counter acts the side effects of the cream.

Last edited by a moderator:

BBGirl

Apr 17, 2016
i think extreme glow works differently on different skin tone unless you buy a fake one

Naijababe

Apr 17, 2016
Has anyone tried mixing different labelle glow products together ? The results with the mix would be amazing.

Denim

Apr 17, 2016
I was planning to that a long time ago but the products are too expensive for me to be expermienting with them lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elvinplawl