• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Dodo White Up

Happiness

Nov 15, 2017
Yh, I don’t use same thing for face and body. Thanks I will look into the products you mentioned.

Nessy

Nov 25, 2017
Newbie here and i have been lurking on this beautiful forum of SkinAlley for a longtime and i can definitely say that i have learned a thing or two about skin lightening. This is my own take and review on dodo white up which has been so good to my skin. Dodo white up has taken my skin from dull and soulless to smooth and spotless. I have used a lot of skin lightening creams and soaps and i thought i was an expert till i saw the result you guys are getting lol. Anyways this is my result from the use of Dodo White Up Cream.
View attachment 328
I will admit that the cream is very strong so i had to mix in a little bit of shea butter to avoid irritation on my skin. I peeled a lot from dodo white up especially on my neck which used to be very dark. Dodo serum and dodo oil are not necessary because the cream is already strong on it own unless you want to damage your skin. The cream looks like this and has vivez la beaute written around the lid.
View attachment 329

Dodo White Up Ingredients: Dermineralized water, Hydroxy Acid Alpha, Petrolatum(Paraffin), Mineral Oil, Kojic Acid, Isopropyl, Myristate, Fragrance.Simindsiachinensis (jojoba Oil), Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Germ Oil), Tocopheryl Acetate(Vit.E), Ascorbic Acid(Vit.C), White UP, Sodium Sulfit, Triethanolamine, U.V Protection.

Side Effects of Dodo White Up: The cream is very drying and can easily make the skin red so i advise anyone to mix it if they plan on using the cream.

Pros of Dodo White Up
  1. It is cheap.
  2. It doesn't contain steroids.
  3. It is very effective.

Cons of Dodo White Up
  1. It can irritate the skin.
  2. It is really drying.
  3. It is can cause visible green veins.
Dodo has worked wonders for me too hun.....

TannedBurnt

Apr 17, 2016
I have been using skin light cream for a long time now and it has worked great for my skin, i think i will jump on the dodo train with you guys . :p

ClassyLady

Apr 17, 2016
I don't think it is a good idea to switch creams if the one you're are currently using is working fine for you.

Nessy

Nov 25, 2017
If a cream is not working fast enough for me i just exfoliate my skin more so that the cream can be absorbed better or i increase the amount of time i apply it.
How many times do you exfoliate ...say in a week??....plus is there possibility of developing immunity to your cream due to over exfoliation?

Nessy

Nov 25, 2017
Newbie here and i have been lurking on this beautiful forum of SkinAlley for a longtime and i can definitely say that i have learned a thing or two about skin lightening. This is my own take and review on dodo white up which has been so good to my skin. Dodo white up has taken my skin from dull and soulless to smooth and spotless. I have used a lot of skin lightening creams and soaps and i thought i was an expert till i saw the result you guys are getting lol. Anyways this is my result from the use of Dodo White Up Cream.
View attachment 328
I will admit that the cream is very strong so i had to mix in a little bit of shea butter to avoid irritation on my skin. I peeled a lot from dodo white up especially on my neck which used to be very dark. Dodo serum and dodo oil are not necessary because the cream is already strong on it own unless you want to damage your skin. The cream looks like this and has vivez la beaute written around the lid.
View attachment 329

Dodo White Up Ingredients: Dermineralized water, Hydroxy Acid Alpha, Petrolatum(Paraffin), Mineral Oil, Kojic Acid, Isopropyl, Myristate, Fragrance.Simindsiachinensis (jojoba Oil), Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Germ Oil), Tocopheryl Acetate(Vit.E), Ascorbic Acid(Vit.C), White UP, Sodium Sulfit, Triethanolamine, U.V Protection.

Side Effects of Dodo White Up: The cream is very drying and can easily make the skin red so i advise anyone to mix it if they plan on using the cream.

Pros of Dodo White Up
  1. It is cheap.
  3. It is very effective.

Cons of Dodo White Up
  2. It is really drying.
With all this benefit
View attachment 328
View attachment 329

Pros of Dodo White Up
  1. It is cheap.
  3. It is very effective.

Cons of Dodo White Up
  2. It is really drying.
Does this make dodo safe for use during pregnancy?..

Femininity

Apr 17, 2016
How many times do you exfoliate ...say in a week??....plus is there possibility of developing immunity to your cream due to over exfoliation?
I think it safe to exfoliate twice a week depending on what you are using and you can't develop immunity to exfoliating cream. I don't recommend using creams during prgnancy.

Reactions: Nessy

Nessy

Nov 25, 2017
I think it safe to exfoliate twice a week depending on what you are using and you can't develop immunity to exfoliating cream. I don't recommend using creams during prgnancy.
Aren't there any safe creams/lotions/gels.....pregnacy has it's share of challanges.....

Femininity

Apr 17, 2016
Using lactic acid exfoliation product like lactic peel or lactic lotion is safe. You can find gels and cream that the active ingredient is lactic acid. Lactic acid is produced naturally in the body also so it is safe. You can also practice sun avoidance and using sun protection.

Reactions: Nessy

Nessy

Nov 25, 2017
This dodo is really drying my skin....just 2 days in the sun and my skin is almost going one shade darker.....help

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avtoservis_ubon