• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Bio Claire Cream - Bio Claire Oil and Bio Claire Soap Review.

Denim

Apr 17, 2016
My review of bio claire and carotein mega mix from my skin lightening experiment in 2011. I used a mega mix of bio claire cream,tube, lotion, oil and carotein a while ago to bleach my skin and i got a great result from it and i thought that since everyone here is sharing their result i would share mine also. I used to be really dark skin before i used this mix and since i stopped using my mix in 2012 i didn't get dark or return to my original shade.

Before and after result from the mix
carotein skin lightening toning cream gel.png

When i first started my mix, i was using carotein alone on my face but i stopped and mixed it with the bioclaire lotion to buffer it down because i was getting really light. My body was just lightening very well. My regimen was to use it twice everyday but i had to lower the days because i was looking bleached out

Bio Claire
bio claire.jpg

Bio Claire Ingredients:Clobetasolpropionate, I.P.M.,Huile de vaseline, Vaseline blanche, Alcool cetostearylique, B.H.T., Eau, Acide stearique, Alcool cetylique, Vitamin E, M.P.G., Glycerine, Actifs Bio-Vegetaux 2%, Colorants, Fragrance.

Carotein
carotein skin toning lightening gel.jpg

Carotein Ingredients: Propylene glycol, glycerin, licorice (glycyrrhiza blabra) root extract, niacinamide, hydroxyphenoxy propionic acid, mulberry (morus alba) root extract, licorice (glycyrrhiza glabra) root extract, carrot (daucus carota sativa) extract, Benzyl alcohol, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, carbomer, disodium edta, salicylic acid, glycyrrhetinic acid, triethanolamine, DMDM hydantoin, sodium disulfite, Urea.

Pros of my Bio Claire and Carotein Mix
  • It lightened me very fast
  • It was cheap and affordable
  • My skin looked smoother and and my dark spots faded away

Cons of my Bio Claire and Carotein Mix
  • I was starting to notice stretch marks on my arm.
  • I developed a rash but it went away in a week
  • I was looking bleached out when i over use it so i reduced it to three times a week.

SoBright

Apr 17, 2016
Bio claire lightened me a lot too but i stoppped due to stretch marks and other things, never used it for long

ClassyLady

Apr 17, 2016
it seems everybody that lighten their skin have used bio claire at least once in their life lol .

JayJay

Apr 17, 2016
I mixed the l'abidjanaise oil and the l'abidjanaise lemon tube cream in the jar cream.

Mar 8, 2018
My review of bio claire and carotein mega mix from my skin lightening experiment in 2011. I used a mega mix of bio claire cream,tube, lotion, oil and carotein a while ago to bleach my skin and i got a great result from it and i thought that since everyone here is sharing their result i would share mine also. I used to be really dark skin before i used this mix and since i stopped using my mix in 2012 i didn't get dark or return to my original shade.

Before and after result from the mix
View attachment 218

When i first started my mix, i was using carotein alone on my face but i stopped and mixed it with the bioclaire lotion to buffer it down because i was getting really light. My body was just lightening very well. My regimen was to use it twice everyday but i had to lower the days because i was looking bleached out

Bio Claire
View attachment 216
Bio Claire Ingredients:Clobetasolpropionate, I.P.M.,Huile de vaseline, Vaseline blanche, Alcool cetostearylique, B.H.T., Eau, Acide stearique, Alcool cetylique, Vitamin E, M.P.G., Glycerine, Actifs Bio-Vegetaux 2%, Colorants, Fragrance.

Carotein
View attachment 217
Carotein Ingredients: Propylene glycol, glycerin, licorice (glycyrrhiza blabra) root extract, niacinamide, hydroxyphenoxy propionic acid, mulberry (morus alba) root extract, licorice (glycyrrhiza glabra) root extract, carrot (daucus carota sativa) extract, Benzyl alcohol, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, carbomer, disodium edta, salicylic acid, glycyrrhetinic acid, triethanolamine, DMDM hydantoin, sodium disulfite, Urea.

Pros of my Bio Claire and Carotein Mix
  • It lightened me very fast
  • It was cheap and affordable
  • My skin looked smoother and and my dark spots faded away

Cons of my Bio Claire and Carotein Mix
  • I was starting to notice stretch marks on my arm.
  • I developed a rash but it went away in a week
  • I was looking bleached out when i over use it so i reduced it to three times a week.
Can you tell me what all did you mix in your bio Claire lotion ? I would really like to try your mega mix

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elvinplawl