• Please use our posting format for posting Reviews .Thank You
  • Members are encouraged to start their own threads and share their thoughts

Benoquin Skin Lightening Cream Review - Before and After

Jazzme

Apr 17, 2016
Hey ladies, i am happy to share my benoquin result with you guys. The generic name is monobenzone and it is a form of hydroquinone.
I used benoquin 20%.
Monobenzone 20% before and after.
benoquin before and after.png

My benoquin before and after shows a significant result and only a few side effects was experienced. I haven't tried benoquin pills but i don't think it is as effective as the cream so it will be a waste of time and money.

The cream worked extremly fast on my skin for some reason. I saw result in one week and i even got better result after a month. I'm not really dark to begin with so maybe that is why the benoquin worked so fast for me.
Benoquin works by making the skin to excrete existing melanin in the skin and it has the same mechanism as vitiligo and that is why it is mainly used to treat vitiligo.

I used it by applying the cream on my face every night before i go to bed, i don't use it in the morning because it potent and it can cause an interaction with direct sun light.

Benoquin side effects
  • My Skin became very sensitive, any little thing would make my skin red.
  • Even though i didn't apply it in the morning, i got sun burn.
  • I got Nauseous for some days.

To be honest, i would not recommend that any one use benoquin to lighten their skin unless they have vitiligo or any disease that warrants the use of the cream.

Last edited by a moderator:

AlyssaM

Apr 17, 2016
i would also like to know where you got benoquin and your result is very nice

Jazzme

Apr 17, 2016
Really? The real benoquin for sale isn't even that exepnsive. I would get my money back if i were you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarioNus